Lung & Heart
- Cycling can improve the lung capacity and provide positive impact on health of lung.
- It enhances the immune system and helps to protect our bodies from COVID-19, SARS and other respiratory illnesses.
- It helps to increase blood glucose level for regulation, improve circulation and strengthen cardiac muscle.
- It promotes metabolism, and lowers cholesterol which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. It can lower approximately 50% risk of heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, obesity-related diseases, and approximately 30% of high blood pressure.
- It achieves the purpose of cycling learning by ULTIRACER, and helps to strengthen the brain’s memory capacity by activating the brain.
- It encourages the growth, function and development of neuron in brain, and release BDNF, a nerve growth factor that is capable of the growth of brain cells.
- It enhances memory capacity, creativity, cognitive ability and other brain functions, stimulate the growth of brain, and prevent Alzheimer.
- It helps to increase the blood glucose level of brain, enhance the release of endorphins and serotonin and other neurotransmitters related to mood regulation, and endorphins and serotonin do not help relieving the stress only but also combats the depression.
Muscle building & Joint protection
- When we cycle, the full body weight is supported by the bike seat which is a low-impact exercise and purely for muscle training so it is an effective exercise which is burden-free to knees to people who have weak joints, obesity and osteoporosis, and senior generation.
- We have to keep the center of gravity and maintain the balance so it also involves stomach, spinal cord and other muscles of upper body but not only muscles of lower body, which is extremely effective for whole body exercise. Through whole body exercise, it stimulates the growth plates of children, and enhances the basic physical strength.
- Muscle is the body part that burns the most blood glucose. When we train up muscles, the muscle cells that demand for the blood glucose will soar which the excess glucose will decrease and the blood glucose level will reduce, which is an effective diet method.
Body balance & Postural correction
- It helps maintaining body balance by improving physical balance.
- It also helps developing core muscle, balancing ability and coordination ability.
Extensive amount of exercise
We compare the amount of exercise of walking, running, and cycling. For a person who weighs 60kg and do 20-min exercise, different calories are burnt respectively: approximately 63kcal for walking at 4km/h, approximately 125kcal for running at 9km/h, approximately 336kcal for cycling at 15km/h, which the amount of exercise of cycling is the largest.